Firearms licences

Patients need to obtain an application form from Herts, Beds and Cambridge Firearms Department and the GP will complete this. This is a chargeable form.

BMA guidance:

We are able to supply a letter stating that as a practice we have a conscientious objection to signing Firearms Licences, which can be given to the police who can then organise your Firearms Licence.

Please contact the surgery for more information.